The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau gave banks and nonbanks four tips on how to minimize the risk that its investigations blow up into an enforcement action.
How to Stay in the Good Graces of the CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues