Southcoast Financial Corp. in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., swung to a profit in the fourth quarter thanks to improvements to its loan portfolio and a lower cost of funds.
Southcoast in S.C. Swings to Profit as Loan Quality Improves
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app