U.S. Century in Florida, one of the largest undercapitalized banks in the U.S., is trying to sell a controlling interest to an investment group. But shareholders who have sued the bank favor another group's buyout offer, and they tried to get the judge to force the bank to reconsider.
Judge Rejects Calls for U.S. Century to Consider Rival Buyout Offer
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues