In a move aimed at reducing its cost of funds, Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) is retiring debt owed to the Federal Home Loan Bank System.
Eastern Virginia Bankshares Repays $107M in FHLB Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues