Sterling Financial in Spokane, Wash., fell short of fourth-quarter earnings expectations because of a hefty charge for early repayment of debt.
Debt Payment Curbs Sterling Financial's 4Q Profit
JAN 25, 2013 1:00pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE