A federal court has ruled that state regulators have the authority over online lenders that operate from Native American land.
N.Y. Can Regulate Lenders with Tribal Ties, Judge Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues