Christy Romero, the inspector general monitoring Tarp, says the same financial institutions deemed too big to fail have only gotten bigger.
Banks Remain Dangerously Interconnected, Watchdog Agency Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues