New York State has slapped Prospect Mortgage with a $3 million fine for misleading homeowners on their interest rates, and has cited the mortgage lender for several other violations of state law.
N.Y. Fines Prospect Mortgage $3M for Deceptive Sales Pitch
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter