Checking-account customers who live in the Northeast and Southwest are more likely to enjoy consumer-friendly services than their counterparts in the Midwest and some Western states, according to a new analysis from Pew Charitable Trusts.
Protections for Checking Customers Vary Widely Among States: Pew
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter