The Winston-Salem, N.C., company said Wednesday that it agreed to buy 21 Citibank branches in Texas, along with $1.2 billion in deposits and $134 in loans.
Citi to Sell 21 Texas Branches to BB&T
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues