The $7.3 billion-asset company said late Tuesday that its board had authorized the repurchases, which could take place through open-market or through private transactions.
Capital Bank in Florida Approves $50M Repurchase Program
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app