More banks besides Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) are expected to be fined for manipulating the London interbank offered rate, Reuters reported Thursday, citing sources familiar with a bilateral investigation.
Libor Probes to Snare More Banks by Midyear: Report
FEB 7, 2013 6:42pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE