The Treasury Department has decided to cancel the auction of Coastal Banking Company's Troubled Asset Relief Program shares after the bank received approval to pay dividends.
Tarp Auction of Coastal Banking in S.C. Canceled as Bank's Finances Improve
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter