As the New York company books more loans, it is also relying less on mortgage-backed securities.
Signature Bank Shows Progress with Balance Sheet Transformation
FEB 11, 2013 12:01am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE