Individuals who blew the whistle on a mortgage fraud scheme that cost JPMorgan Chase $296 million in fines have three months to prove that their information helped lead to the settlement.
SEC Invites Whistleblower Claims in JPM Mortgage Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter