A number of regional and community banks including PNC, Fifth Third and Huntington are working with the Michigan Economic Development Corp. to provide $30 million in funding to small businesses.
Banks, Michigan Group Collaborate on Small-Business Lending Push
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app