Karen Shaw Petrou, a top financial analyst, is calling for the U.S Trade Representative to work with the banking agencies to help establish an international framework for financial regulation. If not, she fears countries will adopt increasingly protectionist policies.
Fix to International Bank Regulation Posed as 'Protectionism' Fears Grow
FEB 19, 2013 4:43pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE