Bank of America has agreed to pay $12 million to settle a class action seeking overtime pay for Merrill Lynch workers.
Bank of America to Pay $12 Million to Settle Suit for Overtime Pay
FEB 19, 2013 5:33pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE