The CFPB's attempt to help struggling student borrowers is tackling the right problem $1.1 trillion in outstanding loan debt but can't affect 85% of that figure, which is in federal loans.
Why CFPB's Plan to Help Students May Have Narrow Impact
FEB 21, 2013 6:00pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE