The Federal Reserve Board said Friday it will give stakeholders more time to comment on a proposal that would overhaul the way the U.S. central bank supervises foreign banks operating in the U.S.
Fed Offers More Time to Weigh Foreign Bank Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app