The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's Mortgage Metrics report showed further reductions in delinquencies and homes seized by lenders in the fourth quarter.
Foreclosures Hit Lowest Level Since Housing Bust, OCC Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app