Old Dominion National Bank of North Garden, Va., has struck a deal to raise funds from an investor, contingent on the success of a private placement.
Old Dominion Poised for Private Placement, Strikes Deal with Investor
JAN 10, 2013 6:07pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE