Old Dominion National Bank of North Garden, Va., has struck a deal to raise funds from an investor, contingent on the success of a private placement.
Old Dominion Poised for Private Placement, Strikes Deal with Investor
JAN 10, 2013 6:07pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE