The House banking panel is scheduled to consider a host of derivatives bills next week, a debate that could spur momentum in the charge to amend some of the Dodd-Frank law's provisions.
Derivatives Vote Could Ignite Debate on Dodd-Frank Fixes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues