International regulators and the institutions they supervise are objecting to a proposal by the Federal Reserve Board that would toughen oversight of foreign institutions operating in the U.S.
Foreign Regulators Battle Fed Oversight Plan
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter