The company claims in a lawsuit against the Puerto Rican government that the territory could lose "a major lender in the Puerto Rico housing market" if it is denied a $230 million tax refund.
Doral Forecasts Dire Consequences if Denied Refund Request
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app