The company claims in a lawsuit against the Puerto Rican government that the territory could lose "a major lender in the Puerto Rico housing market" if it is denied a $230 million tax refund.
Doral Forecasts Dire Consequences if Denied Refund Request
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues