The Federal Housing Finance Agency is seeking public comment on the best way to set guarantee fees for loans bought by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
FHFA Seeks Input on Setting Fannie, Freddie G-Fees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues