Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, is pressing the Securities and Exchange Commission to revoke certain privileges from banks when they are involved in settlements or enforcement actions for illegal activity.
Brown Raises Concern about SEC Waivers after Bank Wrongdoing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app