Mutuals also face a disadvantage with succession planning because they are unable to offer equity-based compensation. Instead, mutuals need to highlight cultural advantages that include a better quality of life and greater stability.
Mutuals Must Get Creative to Retain, Recruit Employees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter