Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen on Wednesday offered few clues when regulators would move ahead with issuing a proposal to address risks tied to short-term wholesale funding.
Yellen Sets No Deadline on Short-Term Wholesale Funding Fix
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues