Once the Puerto Rican company repays its Tarp funds, management will focus on growing in New York and south Florida. The company also hopes to benefit from any improvement in the Puerto Rican economy.
Popular's Future Unclear Following Tarp Exit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues