BAC Florida Bank and Northern Trust Company in Chicago have called off a deal in which Northern Trust had planned to sell $65 million of sell international deposits to the Cortal Gables bank.
BAC Florida, Northern Trust Call off Deposit Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter