The latest Pew report shows consumers are still in the dark on overdraft fees, and it says that they pay too much when they have insufficient funds. The advocacy group is again calling for more regulatory reforms.
Consumers Said to Remain Befuddled on Overdraft Fees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter