Plaza Bank in Seattle has raised $4.2 million through a stock offering. The $79 million-asset bank said in a press release Thursday that unnamed individual investors participated in the offering.
Plaza Bank in Seattle Raises $4M in Stock Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter