Shares of Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) rose in early trading Tuesday after the Little Rock, Ark., company reported a 30% increase in its second-quarter profit.
Bank of the Ozarks Profit Climbs on Acquisitions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app