JPMorgan Chase Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon, recently diagnosed with throat cancer, told analysts that the Wall Street bank has an "exceptional group of executives" who could replace him someday — but that that won't be happening any time soon.
Dimon Reassures Investors on JPM's Succession Plan and His Health
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app