Add JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon as a member of the league of extraordinarily optimistic bank executives, but a figure deep in his bank's quarterly report — a high utilization rate for commercial lines of credit — gives his predictions more credibility than his rivals'.
The Wonky Metric Making JPM Execs Giddy About the Second Half
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues