Add JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon as a member of the league of extraordinarily optimistic bank executives, but a figure deep in his bank's quarterly report — a high utilization rate for commercial lines of credit — gives his predictions more credibility than his rivals'.
The Wonky Metric Making JPM Execs Giddy About the Second Half
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app