Charmian Uy, the U.S. Treasury's chief investment officer for the Trouble Asset Relief Program, details the government's strategy to exit a program that she believes "will be judged favorably over time."
Treasury Official Plots Tarp Endgame
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter