Berkshire Hills in Pittsfield, Mass., reported higher quarterly earnings because of loan growth and gains from the purchase of 20 Bank of America branches.
Berkshire Hills' Earnings Rise on Increased Lending, Branch Deal
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app