Though satisfying examiners remains a priority, their decisions about how and where to deploy resources are being mostly driven by the desire to meet customers' changing demands, according to a new survey from the advisory firm KPMG.
Improving Customer Experience Is Now Bankers' Top Priority: Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues