More than a dozen bipartisan lawmakers urged the Federal Reserve to scale back its emergency lending authority in a pending rule required by the Dodd-Frank Act.
Lawmakers Push Fed to Rein In Emergency Powers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app