More than a dozen bipartisan lawmakers urged the Federal Reserve to scale back its emergency lending authority in a pending rule required by the Dodd-Frank Act.
Lawmakers Push Fed to Rein In Emergency Powers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues