Santander Bank, formerly Sovereign Bank, has launched a rewards-heavy credit card and made other creative retail moves in the U.S. as it tries to establish an identity beyond that of the foreign-owned bank with the tricky name.
Santander Tries to Make Name for Itself as Retail Innovator
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter