The squabbling over who is responsible for the massive data breach at Target stores resumed Thursday when a group representing retail banks rolled out a new set of numbers detailing how much the breach has cost banks.
Target Breach Cost to Banks: $172 Million -- and Counting
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter