It took a few hours for lawmakers to ask the perennial question to Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen that is apparently required for every regulator testifying on Capitol Hill: Did the Dodd-Frank Act end "too big to fail"?
Yellen Treads Cautiously on 'Too Big to Fail'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Join our mailing list »
Our weekly eNewsletter contains timely and relevant news about women in banking across the web. Sign up for this must-read digest today.