JPMorgan Chase (JPM) will pay $2 billion in penalties to settle charges that it ignored warning signs of the Bernard Madoff Ponzi scheme, according to multiple news reports.
JPMorgan Chase to Pay $2 Billion over Madoff Charges: Reports
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter