A collective of business trade groups on Wednesday warned of potential risks for end users of margin requirements mandated under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Dodd-Frank Swaps Rule Could Hurt End-Users, Groups Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues