Volunteering at nonprofits is a good place to start, high-ranking female bank executives told attendees at a recent conference. Women also need to confront barriers head on.
Female Executives Must Create Opportunities, Panelists Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues