WASHINGTON — The Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the Office of Financial Research on Monday reached a deal on a joint project to collect data from registered swap repositories.
OFR, CFTC Reach Agreement on Swap Project
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app