Rep. Scott Garrett, R-N.J., a senior member of the House Financial Services Committee, introduced a bill Thursday designed to increase transparency at the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
Garrett Introduces FSOC Transparency Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter