A Montana court has affirmed a jury verdict that had found Comerica Bank (CMA) responsible for putting one of its commercial clients out of business.
Montana Court Affirms $52 Million Verdict Against Comerica
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues