Members of the House Financial Services Committee grilled chief lawyers from the banking agencies on Tuesday, airing a wide range of grievances, including some related to a temporary Volcker Rule exemption and a Department of Justice crackdown on the payday loan industry.
House Lawmakers Press Regulators on Volcker, Payday Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter